- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 very ripe avocados, peeled and halved
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. plain yogurt
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 4 dashes of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
By Chef Tacha S. Henry
Scoop avocados from peel and flesh in blender.
Pour vegetable broth into blender.
Add lime juice, pinch of salt, fresh ground black pepper, plain yogurt and hot pepper sause.
Pulse in blender until smooth and creamy.
Evenly divide into 6 serving glasses and season, ifdesired, with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Top with cherry tomatoes and drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Garnish with chives.
Sprinkle with additional hot pepper sauce, if desired.
Degree of complexity